Click here for a list of our B&B Amenities
Most Saturday nights require a two-night stay with the exception that if a
room is not booked 1 week previous to the week you want to stay, we will
then open it up for a one night stay on Saturday night. Also Saturday night
booking is available if a Friday night has already been booked.
There is an extra charge of bringing beds into the Queen, Lord and Lady and suite. $19 for children under 18. $29 for adults..
Duke and Duchess
This popular Duke and Duchess Suite has TWO spacious rooms on ground level with five windows. The large living room has a leather sofa, love seat, large TV, refrigerator, and table. The bedroom has a king bed, private updated bath/shower, 32" flat screen TV and DVDs, and luxury linens fit for royalty. On occasion the suite can accommodate four or five by adding two extra beds. $29 for each extra person is charged.
Lord & Lady Room
Available only on whole house rental of four rooms. See whole house rental rates.
Note: If a Saturday night booking also includes either a Friday or Sunday night, a $15 rebate is given for booking two nights.
The Lord and Lady room is spacious and bright. The Lord and Lady room has a 32" flat screen TV and DVDs, Private updated bath/shower, king bed, three large windows for the morning sun, refrigerator, secretary desk for computer and writing, and ceiling fan. Lord and Lady guests will feel charmed in this turn of the century room.
The Queen room has a Canopy California King Bed (for taller people), Corner electric fireplace, Private updated tub/shower bath (Note: this room has the largest bathroom of all three rooms and the only tub/shower), Ceiling Fan, 32" flat screen TV and DVDs, secretary desk for computer and writing and spacious closet. Two windows overlook the scenic 200 year old pecan trees and patio. The Queen guest has the comfort she deserves.
The King room is decorated for the King in English Hunt colors. A King bed with private bath/shower, 32" flat screen TV and DVDs and ceiling fan are features of the room. Two windows overlooking the 200 year old pecan trees allow the King to rule his castle.
Brick Inn Rooms and Amenities
- Four guest rooms - all with king beds, private baths, ceiling fans, 32" or 37" flat screen TVs and WIFI.
- Note: The Queen room has a California King bed for taller people.
- Delicious full gourmet breakfast served at a flexible time 6:30-9:45.
- Hot tub and spacious patio.
- Vintage car display-1916 Chevy; 1955 Pontiac Safari.
- Free Shuttle service to Amtrak Station (an $18 value) and $20 shuttle service to Katy Trail.
- Ceiling fans in all rooms.
- All rooms have elevated flat screen TV's
- Stocked refrigerators.
- Hair dryers.
- Period antique decor, yet modern in comfort.
- The best located lodging in Washington, MO.
- Terry bath robes.
- Iron and Ironing board.
- The patio is large and welcoming and ideal for sitting with your own cooler and favorite beverage. Upon your request an evening fire is glowing in the fire pit.
- Relax in our hammock and ultimate air swings that hang from a rope 30 ft high.
- Free 9 minute concierge tour is made in one of our cars upon check in to show you restaurants, shops, and places to see ($20 value)